Is Your Fleet Prepared for the Upcoming FMCSA Electronic Logging Device Mandate?

In a continued effort to increase safety, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) began implementing the first phase of the electronic logging device (ELD) rule on December 16, 2015. The ELD rule is designed to create a safer work ...

Read more ›

Simplify Fleet Toll Management with DonlenPass, Now Covering the Canada 407 ETR

Enrolling vehicles with the correct toll authorities and managing fleet tolls can take a lot of valuable time away from fleet managers and drivers, especially for vehicles in Canada. If your fleet vehicles frequent Canada’s 407 ETR in Ontario, then ...

Read more ›

Pinpoint Individual Driver Behavior in Pool Vehicles with DriverPoint® Driver Identification

Driver-Identification-Keyfob-Reader Read more ›

Conduct Comprehensive Fleet Vehicle Comparison Analysis with Donlen’s Next-Generation Vehicle Optimization Model® (VOM)

fleet vehicle comparison in Donlen's VOM Read more ›

Better Courtesy Delivery Experience, Enhanced Visibility: Agent Central eDraft is Here!

Agent Central courtesy delivery eDraft portal Read more ›

Fleet Data Management Made Easy with FleetWeb™ Intelligence Reporting

If there’s one thing ...

Read more ›

Donlen Takes the Cost and Risk Out of Fleet Violations

Toll violations make up about 56% of all fleet violations, but what about the other 44%? In addition to Donlen’s popular toll management solution, Donlen now offers a comprehensive electronic solution to address other fleet violations, such as parking ...

Read more ›

Donlen Puts More Power in Your Hands with Maintenance Program Upgrades

Donlen maintenance improvements - New PO System Read more ›

Leverage Technology to Drive Maintenance Savings with Donlen’s eCoupon

eCoupon-IphonePreventative ...

Read more ›

Recent Blog Posts